Babymanagement for men
Baby Management for Men is a new approach to inspire men to really take up the challenge of fatherhood. In this unique guide book the young father is the manager who is going to develop a very special ‘product’: his own baby. The book thoroughly answers all questions dads (to be) ask themselves:
- Financial planning: How much is raising my kid going to cost me?
- Input: How do I feed the baby?
- Output: And change his diaper?
- Automation: Where do I find the best baby phone? And the best baby app?
- Communication: How do I understand what he is crying about?
- Planning: How do I find a balance between my work and my personal life?
- Profit: Will my investment in fatherhood increase my happiness?
Over de schrijver
Henk Hanssen is expert op het terrein van vaderschap. Hij schrijft boeken, artikelen en columns en verschijnt regelmatig in de media om zijn vadervisie te geven.